Virtual Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP)
November 30, 2023 (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM) (PST)
Futureproof your business through technology! Companies that adopt digital technology tend to enjoy higher sales growth, exports and are better at navigating economic uncertainty. Join us for a virtual webinar, on Thursday, November 30th from 9am to 10am, as we are joined by Nick Fry, Business Centre Manager at BDC and Alex MacKenzie, Outreach & Partnership Lead at the Canada Digital Adoption Program, who will present highlights from a study on digital maturity and why there’s never been a better time to invest in technology! In this interactive session you'll learn how to apply for Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) and expertise to accelerate your digital adoption.
Key takeaways include:
- Better understanding of digital technologies and why and how they help companies perform better
- Find out more about Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) and why it’s a can’t-miss-opportunity to go digital
- How you could get an interest free loan of $50,000 or more
This presentation will be geared to businesses which qualify for the “Boost Your Business Technology” program (Stream 2). The participating businesses will:
1. have $500k+ in sales in at least 1 of the last 3 fiscal years
2. have At least one employee reported on tax returns in the same year as revenues are over $500k but not more than 499 employees
3. be Canadian owned, for-profit Incorporated businesses
4. be in any industry.
The Canadian Digital Adoption Program, launched by Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada (ISED) in 2021, is designed to support SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises / businesses) with: assessing their current use of technology, developing a plan to address any needs identified in that assessment, accessing funds to implement that plan, and hiring youth/young adult workers to action that implementation.
Nick Fry has worked for BDC supporting SMEs for the past 27 years, the last 18 in BC. His goal has always been to find the right solution of money and advice that not only builds their business but makes them better entrepreneurs as well.
Alex MacKenzie has worked in small business funding for 6 years. She is currently an Outreach & Partnerships Lead at the Canada Digital Adoption Program, where she helps businesses access government support.