Starting a business is tough. Growing a business sustainably can be even tougher. That’s why business strategy is so important for sustained growth.
Build your growth plan and transition successfully to the next stage of business by attending this fascinating seminar hosted by Bill Erichson, Pacific Training Innovations. You’ll learn how building the right strategy will help you avoid the pitfalls of growing too quickly or too slowly, and how your current business activities have placed a barrier on your potential for growth.
Part One: The Growth Environment
- Understand how rapid growth can kill your business
- Discover the four aspects of enterprise
- Find the transition points in your business: micro to small or small to medium
- Identify the three roles a founder plays in growing your business
Part Two: Developing the Plan
- How to select a team
- Understand the importance of the diagnostic phase
- Using the SWOT analysis for planning
- Learn how to develop and implement strategies
- Discover the myths of planning
To register, please click here.